1. When you don't recognize someone who approaches you, do you apologize and ask their name again, or do you pretend to recognize them?
Danny: I am the absolute worst at names. I want to be better and I've tried all the tricks. I always just smile and say, "Of course I remember you." Until they say, "Ok, what's my name?"
Jack: I usually avoid names until I can coax it out of them, I usually remember after a couple key words.
2. What was the funniest thing that ever happened to you or another member of the band while playing?
Danny: Whiskey Bills, 1994. It was a Sunday night and the guys from Riot Act came in to hang out. It was Scott Brown and Mike Orr. Our drummer Troy Benson would love to show off when other musicians came into the bar. We were ending a song and in dramatic "Benson" fashion, Troy jumps up on his stool and drum kit. It was a great balancing act until his drum stool folded underneath him and he toppled head first to the floor back behind the drums taking a few with him. He was out . . . cold. So, he sits up and looks at Anthony and I. I'm not a boxer, but he had the glazed over look and we were trying to tell him to end the song. With a blank stare and drumsticks in hand, we must have sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher in his head. We took a break and everyone was close to wetting themselves with laughter! Funniest thing I've ever seen onstage.
Jack: Me and Mike were playing in 89 in Riverton Wyoming, when a lady decided to throw her underware on the stage. When our singer turned his back to Mike and started to sing Mike quickly slipped the underware over our singers head, cotton side down. That singer is still in therapy.
3. What's the best book you've ever read?
Danny: Crazy From the Heat by David Lee Roth
Jack: The Giving Tree
4. What's the best movie you've ever seen?
Jack: Hollywood Shuffle
5. What's your favorite quote?
Danny: "Carpe Diem"
Jack: "I say we just go up there and kill those fuckers." - Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 2
6. Name a person on television you think reminds you of yourself and why (cartoon or real).
Danny: Ha! LOL! This is for everyone else! Duane Johnson . . . oh, he's known as The Rock. It has come to my attention that a lot of people including the drummer, think I look like the Rock. So, I guess that's who reminds me of me.
Jack: Wyle E. Coyote. Every time I use a gadget to do something I hurt myself.
7. Name a person who has been a great influence to you.
Danny: Not so much anymore, but Jon Bon Jovi is the reason I'm a singer.
Jack: My Father, I'm still trying to be like him.
8. Do you collect anything?
Danny: I've been on this Earth for 33 years, the only thing I collect is dust. Oh, and I collect debt!
Jack: Not really.
9. Do you have a hobby?
Danny: I love to golf and I play 2 seasons of flag football every year.
10. If you could go on tour with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Danny: Before I stop playing music, which will be sometime in my late 80's, I want to just share the stage with Jon Bon Jovi, but I would've loved to have toured with Motley Crue between 1984-1988. One big, long 4-year party.
Jack: Led Zeppelin with John Bonham.
11. What's your favorite drink?
Danny: Jack and Coke
Jack: Capt. Morgans and Dr Pepper.
12. What are your favorite foods?
Danny: Italian food.
13. Name your pet peeves.
Danny: Talking when mouth is full. Driver's on their cell phones. Rumors/gossip. Body odor.
Jack: Lazy people.
14. Complete this sentence: I've never been so embarrassed in my life as when I...
Danny: Had to dance and sing with a gorilla in a tu-tu at work , last year, for my birthday.
Jack: Was at my 30th B day. Playing at the London pub. My wonderful friends hired a very large female stripper who tied me up, stripped me, rubbed, danced for me, all on stage in front of about 150 people. May I add as they took polaroids and circulated them around the clubs for about 3 weeks.
Danny: The thirteenth of May, 1970
Jack: 08-11-63 B.C.
16. What should people know about you that they don't already know?
Danny: My friends and family know that the person onstage is not who I really am. I'm really very quiet and private.
Jack: I really don't have any secrets. I have a big mouth and frequently use it.
17.What's your favorite word?
Jack: Oh God.
18. What's your least favorite word?
19. Which is the correct way to position a roll of toilet paper; up and over, or down and under?
Danny: I've always thought, the roll should be positoned, up and over.
Jack: Within my reach is fine, without walking with my pants around my ankles to find some.
20. Name 3 things you wish you wouldn't have to do each day?
Danny: 1. Shave, 2. Go to work, 3. Worry about money.
Jack: 1. Leave my family for work each day, 2. Get up early, 3. Shave.
21. What kind of music, or bands do you like to listen to everyday aside from when you're playing?
Danny: I love the Eagles. I also love Seal, but when I'm driving, especially during the day, I listen to nothing but sports-talk radio.
Jack: Everything except Rap or Techno.